Monday, February 2, 2009

Movin' on up

That title has nothing to do with my blog..

I'm starting children's ministry training tomorrow. Hope that goes well. Starts at 9 AM. Had to pay rent today so I have probably $16 left in my bank account. Oh I love being poor.....

I FINALLY FINISHED THE NEW TESTAMENT!

My aunt is leaving tomorrow. She's moving out of Columbia and working a new job in Texas. Might be kinda scary without her as backup here, but I'll survive. I wish her the best.

Logic was pretty fun today and afterwards I went to my favorite coffeeshop to hang out. Saw a group of people there I recognized and sat with them and hung out while eating a yummy frosted sugar cookie!

I'm currently listening to Coldplay, Switchfoot, and The Black Mages. Awesome groups! (though Coldplay has been making weird music vids lately)

Quote of the day!

"You never judge a philosophy by its abuse." Augustine.

No comments:

Post a Comment