Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bored.

Not really sure what to do right now. Just hanging around the computer. Kinda started reading Hebrews, besides that I'm just on Facebook.

Veritas was good. Topic today was drugs and alcohol. Got to talk to some friends. Gave my friend Audrey the rest of my dark chocolate and that seemed to make her happy. ^_^ Sometimes I still feel out of the loop over there. I don't go to MU or live in the MU dorms so I feel like I'm still not apart of any group or friends there. I know I do have friends and all, but I don't know. Maybe I'm just worrying too much.

The good news is that I found the guy that I want to minister my wedding in the one in infinite x10 chance that I get married! Making progress.

I'm lonely right now. T_T

Quote of the day!

"Man's sensitivity to the small things and his insensitivity to the most important things are surely evidence of a strange disorder." Pascal

No comments:

Post a Comment